Identity (ID) Theft happens when someone steals your personal information, like your social security number, to commit fraud.
The identity thief may use your information to fraudulently apply for credit, file taxes or get medical services. These acts can damage your credit status and cost you time and money to restore your good name.
Cincinnatus offers a variety of ID Theft solutions to give you peace of mind, starting as low as $2.00 per month.
Call Today for more details and to enroll at 513-661-6903!
Ask about Minor Account Monitoring!
ID TheftSmart Pricing
Option 1: Identity Theft Protection (Basic)
Option 2: Single Bureau Credit Monitoring
Option 3: Triple Bureau Credit Monitoring
Minor Monitoring (Only available with Options 2 or 3)
- ALL pricing is per month and per person.
- Customer account(s) will be debited on the last day of each month, regardless of when they enrolled in ID TheftSmart during the month.
- Customer must have either a Cincinnatus checking or savings account to be eligible to enroll in the ID TheftSmart Program. Customers who only have a mortgage with Cincinnatus will not be elilgible to enroll.
Protect Your Identity
- Never give out account numbers, PIN numbers, credit/debit card number, usernames, passwords or Social Security Numbers to anyone you have not personally contacted.
- Check your bank accounts and credit cards often
- Never click on a link in an email. Instead, type the web address in the address bar of your browser
- Check your mailbox for unexpected and missing bills
- Check your credit report at least once a year
- Remove unused credit cards and IDs from your wallet
- Shred Documents with personal information
- Protect electronic devices from getting stolen; use hard-to-guess passwords and keep anti-virus software up to date